Thursday, May 29, 2008

6 more working days


Well, I had to watch all of my French Open highlights tonight on the tennis channel.com. I was complaining... er...discussing the fact that I don't have cable to a coworker (to watch tennis), and he said, "Tennis channel.com does live streaming." Wow!


And, if you have noticed, I changed my "blog banner". I didn't think the picture of the kids in the snow really worked anymore, but it's hard to get them both looking at the camera at once. So... I'll be experimenting with my banner. There are some really awesome banners out there. I was looking at this one tonight. Some blogs play music when you click on their site, like this one. This always flags Dale that I am blurfin'


S* performed tonight in the class play. He was a riot! He alternated between playing with his tail and singing on the top of his lungs. It was fun to watch. (Lauri, I'm sure you were missed!)

No comments: