Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sunshine, sunshine


Well, the sun was out for the past few days and it has been marvelous. I've been in housecleaning mode especially since I can't find my graduate plan. I am trying out a new system where the boys can play on the computer if the playroom and their room is clean. So, I have NEVER seen the playroom cleaned up so quickly! I'm ambivalent about all of that computer time, but I am experimenting with it until I find the perfect solution. (or, good enough?) So, I was thinking I could also add various chores... folding laundry, cleaning the bathroom, etc.
So, today we were at S & S buying lunch meat when S* saw the shrimp and announced that he wanted to buy some shrimp. So he picked out the shrimp that was intended for salad. I did ask where the shrimp came from, but the butcher said, "Good question." So we made shrimp salad for dinner, but the recipe we picked was a little to heavy on the dressing, so we made up for it by having carmel popcorn for dessert. And, I found out from 2 moms this week that they cried when S* sang, "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" during his share time. Apparently he was conducting the class so they could only sing with him during the chorus.
Z* started minor league practice on Thursday, and they worked him hard. He seemed tired out, but he didn't have any sore muscles the next day. Friday was a hard day for me becuase Thursday night (after practice), I mixed some cosmos wrong, so they were VERY strong. Hope you are all having a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Spameater said...

So what is the correct way to mix Cosmos and how did you make them strong?

Lisa said...

You are supposed to mix 2/3 mixer and 1/3 vodka. I was really tired that night and NOT paying attentiona and mixed 2/3 vodka and 1/3 cranberry cosmo mixer. So, Dale & I were pouring cranberry juice into our cups to dilute, but it hit me pretty hard!