Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Friday


Well, we made it to Friday. I'm missing my mom because she's in Sammamish with my sister. I know they are having all of this "talk" time. This is a picture from Easter last week.
The picture of the boys is when I had them help me make dinner Monday. S* is making a frittata. I let him have some creative control, determining the amount of ingredients in the frittata. We had sausage, broccoli & pasta. Z* chopped the strawberries for strawberry shortcake. (This was on a day I was NOT working.) S* was checking out the cookbook for the next frittata: bacon and sausage.


This is a card I made for my boss for helping push through my paperwork for my master's. Don't you love that ribbon? I am hoping to make a baby card this weekend because my coworker's granddaughter is scheduled to be born tomorrow. I just got a cute baby stamp, and I can use PINK paper (always a thrill.) Well, last night, I read 400 pages of "The Pillars of the Earth" and stayed up until 2 a.m. So I didn't get up and do pilates, but tomorrow for sure!!
Thanks for visiting today and have a great weekend!

No comments: