1. Trying to go grocery shopping before picking up Z* at 10:00 a.m....... stressful
2. Going to Safeway instead of Winco to save time.................$25.00 more
3. Seeing one of my graduate committee member at Safeway...............meant to be
I need to get permission from my district, but I am not sure from whom. I am starting my first pilot interview tomorrow, even though I have been nervous about it all day.
I started 3 books simultaneously this weekend:
- (1) It Takes a Worried Man, which is a diary/memior of a husband whose wife has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - I like it, but I don't know if I'll make it through the intense medical stuff;
- (2)Tuesdays for Morrie which is a sports writer detailing his visits with one of his professors who is dying - A little condescending, but motivational and easy to start/stop;
- (3)Queen of Dreams by Chitra Divakaruni is a story about an 2nd generation Indian woman in Northern California - So good so far.
My book club is meeting next week to discuss AVM, we've spent 2 months on it.