Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Home Again



Well, I am trying out a recipe from my new cookbook, Deceptively Delicious. (I saw it at Costco for $14.97). Jerry Seinfeld's wife wrote it. It's a compilation of recipes that has either a pureed vegetable or fruit in each recipe to "secretly" get her kids to eat healthier. I'm home today with Sean who has had a fever for 6 days straight, so while we were playing a game, I steamed some cauliflower to puree. The pureed cauliflower will go into banana bread recipe. Stay posted. I'll let you know if my kids eat it!

(And if you are not the wife of Jerry Seinfield...)My mom just shared an article with me about self-publishing. I could write my own cookbook! (er..., maybe something else). If you are interested one of the websites is lulu.com. You can purchase the books straight from the website. At left is a self-published cookbook that was featured in the article. The description from the website states that it's written by "5 sisters who don't cook, so we thought it would be a great idea to write a cookbook!" You can download it for only $10.00. Back to my cauliflower!

No comments: