Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking


This is my 4th digital scrapbooking layout using my new Christmas present: Creative Memories' Storybook Creator Plus (check out here). It is so fun to make pages on your computer. Addicting, actually. And, believe or not, I want to buy more digital paper, stickers, fonts, etc. It's weird to think I want to purchase pixellated images. I bought the *digital* paper and stickers from Creative Memories Digital Vintage series.
This layout uses pictures that we took in May when we went on the Feather Falls hike. I used a sketch challenge from splitcoaststampers from Flickr found here. What is really neat about the software is that I can create any size strip I want by inputting the size (no cutting required!). Also, I can click on the paper or font and change the color instantly.

No comments: