Monday, June 9, 2008

Ribbon Storage

Ribbon Ring (from their website)
refrigerator
stuffed already!
blurry oven, the cookies we baked were yummy!

So, I just purchased a "ribbon ring" to organize my ribbon. I got it at this website. I found it on craft critique which is such a great website. They review a lot of craft products. It could be dangerous to read because you end up wanting everything that they critique! I was looking up different storage options because I am try to rearrange items as I am unpacking. I have my ribbon in a ziploc bag which means I just buy more ribbon at the scrapbook store because the ziploc bag is too stuffed with ribbon remnants.
Watched Nadal & Federer. My summary: Federer doesn't like to slide. I totally could see Z* sliding.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: