Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday

Well, I survived the weekend without Dale. I watched a lot of little league. Z*'s team is 1/2 of the way through the tournament. It's very exciting/tense.

Today was one of those wistful days. At the beginning of the year, I secretly decided that I was done working in the court school. It's a tough place to be with students constantly challenging your very existence. However, the fact that it's going to close in 3 days is just so sad. It's interesting how my feelings have shifted towards the school. It seems as if we are all floating towards Niagra Falls together which makes us appreciate each other and our work together so much more... I made plans with my class (3 students) to play tennis and go to Schubert's. My coworker came up with a plan that the students get a double scoop if they beat me, (this was to encourage participation). I'll let you know how it goes!

Well thanks for stopping by!

No comments: