Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wildflower 08

I have been reading again lately. I finished Light on Snow by Anita Shreve this weekend. I have gotten into the habit of skimming fiction lately. So I wonder if I am reading or not. I started The Hours on Sunday, and I really like it. The author writes great descriptions of what depressed women are thinking. (I can identify with some of those thoughts!) It's a story of 3 women from different time periods. I watched the movie, but I don't remember how it all comes together in the end.


And....drumroll. Dale, Z* and I rode on the wildflower on Sunday. They offer 5 different bicycle routes. We did the 30 mile one which was all flat. Z* zoomed ahead and wants a road bike now. We caved in and got a jersey for him, even though his seahawks jacket is missing. We started planning next year. I would like to do the 65 miles, but I would have to train. We'll see if fantasy matches reality. We saw the Spanfelners on the way to Durham!


Kitchen... we have steps out to the patio. Dale built them Saturday while I was at Chico State pondering the lessons of lesson study!

No comments: