Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day

Happy Earth Day!


So, I stole the whole "earth day" from another blogger because I just plain forgot. I feel like my biggest contribution against plastic reproduction is using my klean kanteen. I thought about buying one for 1 year. I bought it about 3 months ago, and I am happy with it. It's a little heavy, but it doesn't smell like plastic and it's reusable!

Here is my baby card that I made for one of my coworkers! It was so fun to make. It's hard to see, but the trim has polka dots on it.

So, did you anything for earth day? Leave me a post and let me know if you celebrated!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the onesie cards!!!! I can't wait to make one. :-) Yours is adorable!!

Joy said...

cute, never tried to make one of these!