Thursday, February 7, 2008

Terrific Thursday


Well, last year was a bummer of a year for valentine's, so I gave Dale a HUGE hint about Theo Chocolate. (from their website, "Theo is proud to be the only roaster of organic cocoa beans and the first roaster of Fair Trade certified cocoa beans in the United States.") So, my gift arrived yesterday, and I thought that the sampling should began. I received the Aphrodisiac Collection (18 pieces). I wish I could say that he didn't mention how pricey the chocolate was.... Anyway, the collection comes in designer flavors, Z* had the ginger-flavored ganache. I had the Licorice ganache, YUM! Then I had S*'s Licorice ganache. (he didn't like it)

So, tonight, I'm on brain dead watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" Dale, apparently is. He knew the million dollar question. He also knew all of the lyrics on the next game show. Sign him up!!!




No comments: