Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tidbit


First! S* created his own recipe: Mt. Shasta pancakes and he made them last night. The whipped cream is the snow and the sausage is the rocks. (The picture is a little blurry, but the flash washed it out...)


Funny tidbit: I was standing in line for our grad luncheon today talking about corn syrup to one of my fellow classmates (since my sister has upped my awareness), and then a guy behinds me says that high fructose corn syrup is much worse. He also mentioned that everyone should avoid partially hydrogenated oils. So, after we finished our lunch on our lawn. Guess what ??!! I saw Mr. HFCS smoking! I wanted to go over there and ask him what he thought smoking was doing to his body. Funny, huh?


I'll have to say though, Stephanie has helped me. We were in Costco today picking up "one" item that ostensibly turned into $100. Anyway, S* wanted Fruit by the Foot, and I said that we could get it if it didn't have HFCS in it... he looked at the box, and sighed, but didn't argue. Stephanie can make a believer out of you!

No comments: